Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Hammertoss: Russian hackers target the cloud, Twitter, GitHub in malware spread
- Cloud vendors are spared from recession in Brazil
- HP Buys ActiveState's PaaS, Stackato
- HP Acquires Stackato Cloud Foundry PaaS Technology
- Alibaba eyes cloud computing expansion with $1 billion investment
- Alibaba will spend $1B to expand its cloud in Japan, Europe, and the Middle East
- Shark Tank @ IBM: How Big Blue is reinventing its marketing cloud
- Sage Launches Public Cloud Edition Of Its X3 ERP Application Set
- HP Buying ActiveState's Stackato Cloud PaaS Product
- Google to Let Cloud Customers Use Own Keys to Encrypt Data
- Debunking 7 Common Myths About Hybrid Clouds
- Looken Launches New Cloud Based Shopping Platform
- Sunrise Technologies Achieves Microsoft Cloud Competency to Help Apparel, Footwear, Fur ...
- Coherent Solutions Announces New DevOps/Cloud Service Offering
- Interlink Cloud Advisors Named One of Ingram Micro’s Fastest-Growing SMB Channel ...
- Dakota Cloud Recovery and CounterTrade Products Inc. Deliver SecureCloud Data Protectio ...
- AVANT Hires Ron Hayman as Chief Cloud Officer
- Cadence Sports and ThunderCloud Subs Select Events.com's Innovative Technology Platform ...
- Jelastic Targets Hosting Providers with New Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Offering for De ...
Featured Articles Feed
Source: Phone America Corporation Here is a nice infographic by Phone America Corporation Source: Phone America Corporation
Source: QuoteColo Here is the thing: it is hard to precisely predict what is going to happen in the cloud market, or any other market, within the next few years. While we can guess the potential growth patterns within the market, […]
Source: BBVA In the cloud infrastructure, platforms, software or processes are provided by external IT services. There are some key points to consider when deciding which cloud (private, public or hybrid) is to be used: To what extent applications that want […]
Source: QuoteColo 3 out of 4 decision makers use cloud services for their businesses. 94% of the managers say their business’ security has improved after adopting cloud applications 75% of businesses report that service availability improved since moving to the cloud […]
Current state of the Cloud Organizations cloud growth plans to use cloud-based applications and/or computing infrastructure. 18% within 12 months 13% within 1 to 3 years 69% have at least one application in the cloud 56% of organizations are still […]
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]