Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Microsoft CEO: In public cloud, go big or get the heck out
- Microsoft rolls out a private Azure appliance and big freaking cloud servers
- With new servers, regions and an appliance, Microsoft kicks off another battle in cloud ...
- SAP raises cloud sales outlook, cuts profit
- OVH.com Launches Power8-Based Cloud Service
- Cloud ROI: 6 Takeaways To Consider
- NetSuite, Coupa Partner for Cloud-based Expense Management Solution
- PGi Acquires Cloud-based Project Management Platform
- IBM earnings slump as company shifts to cloud, mobile and analytics
- Microsoft partners with Dell for cloud hardware & software
- Microsoft Mobile-First Cloud Strategy: Improved Tech, More Partners
- Accenture, Oracle Partner on Life Sciences Cloud for R&D
- LifeSize Offers Dashboard for Cloud-Based Video Conferencing
- Microsoft Expands Its Hyperscale Cloud Footprint
- StoneFly Unveils Hyper-Converged Flash-Based Appliance as Virtual Computing Platform fo ...
- HCMS Group Becomes First Commercial Tenant of New Green House Data Center in Cheyenne
- Microsoft Delivers the Industry's Complete Cloud
- Digium Expands Cloud Offerings by Introducing SIP Trunking for Asterisk, Switchvox, and ...
- iCIMS Receives 2014 Cloud Computing Excellence Award
- Big Data Comes Down From The Cloud, Plants Firmly On The Ground At The George Washingto ...
- Epicor to Acquire Industry Leading Cloud Retail Analytics Solutions Provider
Featured Articles Feed
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic
Source: Maximizer Software. Cloud is a metaphor for the internet and therefore ‘cloud computing’ refers to using the internet to access software, files or data, with the information saved on remote servers. According to IBM reseach (2013) one in five companies […]
Source: Computer Science Degree Hub. More data is added via the Internet every second than the Internet had in its entirety 20 years ago. The benefits of Cloud Storage are: Not tied to a desk Data can be shared Reduces duplicity […]