Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- VMware, Google connect to expand enterprise cloud offerings
- ServiceNow: A quiet cloud disruptor
- Enterprise connectivity on steroids: here comes the 'Cloud WANchitecture'
- Seeing the cloud through Ubuntu-colored glasses
- 5 Critical Cloud Security Practices
- How CIOs Can Win In The Cloud
- VMware Integrates Select Google Platform Services Into vCloud Air
- Datapipe Partners With AWS, Unveils Global Cloud Center of Excellence
- The Power Of The Hybrid Cloud Computing Contract
- Talkin' Cloud 100 Update: IBM, Microsoft, Google And Amazon Report Earnings
- Freightgate Adds New CRM Dashboard to its Logistics Management Cloud Platform
- Kellton Tech Introduces KLGAME™ During NASSCOM Annual Technology Conference 2014 ...
- PrestaShop Disrupts the eCommerce Market with the Industry’s First Cloud Software ...
- Caspio Offers its Cloud Database Platform on AWS Marketplace
- ATADATA Upgrades Discovery & Migration Automation Platform for Cloud & Datacenter
- Parsec Selects AirVM’s Cloud Marketplace Platform to Grow IaaS Business
- Frontdesk Anywhere Partners with HotelCloud to Enhance Guest Experience
Featured Articles Feed
Source: QuoteColo 3 out of 4 decision makers use cloud services for their businesses. 94% of the managers say their business’ security has improved after adopting cloud applications 75% of businesses report that service availability improved since moving to the cloud […]
Current state of the Cloud Organizations cloud growth plans to use cloud-based applications and/or computing infrastructure. 18% within 12 months 13% within 1 to 3 years 69% have at least one application in the cloud 56% of organizations are still […]
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]