Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- The cloud and your health data: Who do you trust?
- Cloud carries security risks, but biz benefits hard to ignore
- Cloud Computing: IT's Driving Again
- Amazon and Microsoft Clouds: Who's Playing Catch-Up?
- Bracket's New IaaS Twist
- DreamHost OpenStack IaaS Offering Exits Private Beta
- 2nd Watch: 70% of IT Execs Are Struggling With Public Cloud Workloads
- Gartner Debunks Top 10 Cloud Myths
- BrandPost: Recognizing the changing cloud
- Cloud Security Remains Top Concern For Businesses
- Oracle Opens Its Cloud To Channel Partners
- NetApp's New Cloud Packages for AWS, SoftLayer, Azure
- IBM Launches New Cloud-Based Data Services
- Cloud Computing Services Are on the Rise
- Red Hat Offers Startups a Free Cloud Platform
- GMO Cloud America Hosting Service, WEBKEEPERS.com Launches Affordable SSD VPS in Window ...
- IntegriChain Launches New Mobile-Optimized Channel Management and Demand Sensing Cloud ...
- Grudi Associates is Utilizing New Cloud Capabilities to Help Businesses Get the Benefit ...
- M2Mi Announces Enhanced M2M Intelligence® M2M and IoT Enterprise Cloud Platform
- COMPAREX Acquires Award Winning Cloud Services Company CloudBearing
- Dynamic Signal Announces Adobe Marketing Cloud Integration, Providing Start to Finish T ...
- HBK Engineering, LLC Selects Deltek First As Its New Cloud ERP System
- Cloudyn Introduces Powerful Cost Allocation Tools for Comprehensive and Precise Distrib ...
- Trimble Launches Trimble Connect, New Cloud-based Collaboration Platform for Constructi ...
- IBM and Tencent Cloud Partner to Transform Industries with Cloud
- Stratogent to exhibit at Cloud Expo 2014
Featured Articles Feed
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic
Source: Maximizer Software. Cloud is a metaphor for the internet and therefore ‘cloud computing’ refers to using the internet to access software, files or data, with the information saved on remote servers. According to IBM reseach (2013) one in five companies […]