Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Look closer to home for the biggest cloud security issue, SME execs told
- Docker vulnerability exposed, users urged to upgrade for cloud security
- Cloud computing firm 8K Miles buys US-based SERJ Solutions for Rs 16 crore
- Spoilt for choice in a hot cloud computing market
- V3 Technology Awards 2014: Oracle concentrates on the cloud and PaaS
- Massive increase in connected devices leads to growth of the cloud based productivity s ...
- Unique Benefits of Cloud Computing for Businesses is Explained in Latest Article from P ...
- Going to the cloud, DIY-style
- Cloud computing brings agility to corporate learning environment
- Overcoming the Cloud Chaos
- Within Five Years There Will Be Only Be Six Cloud Providers
- Texo.cc makes its entry to the cloud contact center industry as an Agile Customer Inter ...
- StorPool Storage now integrated with OpenStack (Cinder)
- Partnership with IBM and Ostia Launched Today that Brings the Power of Portus to the IB ...
- Global Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares
- Big Switch Networks' Big Cloud Fabric Named Finalist for Networking Product of the Year ...
Featured Articles Feed
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic