Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- CenturyLink Plans Cloud Center For Developers
- IBM, Microsoft Cloud Partnership Examined
- Moving Customer Communications to the Cloud: When Is It the Right Time?
- ProfitBricks Cuts IaaS Prices, Claims Pricing Leadership
- SingleHop Launches Virtual Private Cloud IaaS Solution for Enterprises
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their clouds compatible
- ARM speeds data flow in the cloud with new, zippy interconnects
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Bracket's New Take On The Virtual Private Cloud
- Eight Ways Cloud Is Making Supply Chains Very Smart
- Can You Secure Your Business Intelligence Data in the Cloud?
- VentureBeat Webinar: Private versus public cloud showdown
- Former IBM Execs Think Up Smart Cloud Platform
- AWS Cloud Lone Bright Spot For Amazon In Q3
- Authentic8 Enhances Its Secure Browser Session Cloud Service
- .NET Developers May Be IBM's Big Prize in New Cloud Deal With Microsoft
- California Sunday Magazine Built with Creatavist Cloud-Based Software
- Cloud Communication Platform Market Worth $3234.9 Million by 2019
- Prime Factors’ Hosts Educational Webinar on Cloud Encryption & Data Privacy
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 Now in the Cloud through RoseASP
- Qubole’s Co-Founder to Present Hadoop Expertise at Cloud Expo Asia
- Lifestreams Introduces SDK for Cloud-Based Timeline Service
- iConnect POS to Provide First Fully Integrated Cloud-Based Point-of-Sale App Within Qui ...
- USDM Life Sciences Expands Regulatory Compliant Cloud Computing Services and Solutions
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall of Cloud Computing: AWS Launches its Region in Germany
- ActiveBatch® IT Workload Automation Eliminates Cloud Computing, Virtual Machine Ineffi ...
- CareCloud Partners with Precyse for Physician Office ICD-10 Education
- SAP to Offer Trusted Cloud Solutions for the U.S. Federal Market
Featured Articles Feed
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic
Source: Maximizer Software. Cloud is a metaphor for the internet and therefore ‘cloud computing’ refers to using the internet to access software, files or data, with the information saved on remote servers. According to IBM reseach (2013) one in five companies […]