Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Seattle vs. San Francisco: Who is tops in the cloud?
- Managed cloud services bolsters Bulletproof solid full year revenue
- Why cloud security is your next big, expensive, headache
- Cloud subscriptions move beyond one quarter of all MYOB customers
- Decoupling Compute from Storage in the Cloud
- Trust and verify: Managing the cloud abroad and at home
- NTT helps integrate private and public clouds with dedicated connectivity
- IBM extends Spectrum storage line into the cloud
- Oracle's Cloud Strategy: If You Can't Beat Them, Buy Them
- Only One in Four Enterprises Have Coherent Cloud Strategies
- Cisco Partners Get New Tool To Drive Cloud Services Revenue
- Microsoft Clarifies Its Mobile-First, Cloud-First Strategy
- IBM Releases New Private-Cloud-As-A-Service
- Microsoft Beefs Up Azure Virtual Machine Cloud Backups
- pCloud Launches pCloud Crypto for Mobile Devices
- StratusLIVE Announces Release of Cloud-Based Enterprise Integration Software for Nonpro ...
- EvoScale Opens its Cloud-based HAProxy Load Balancing Service for Beta Signups
- OneCloud Closes Gap Between the Cloud (AWS) and Disaster Recovery
- Soha Systems to Demo Soha Cloud at VMworld’s Genius Bar on August 31, 2015
- Leading Cloud Video Conferencing Service, Fuze, Added to U.S. Federal Government Author ...
- Greyhound Package Express Leverages One Network’s Cloud Platform to Offer Industr ...
- Portal Solutions Launches OneWindow Workplace, A Turnkey Cloud Social Intranet Solution ...
- Latin America Cloud Analytics
- BYOD in Enterprise Applications and Cloud Environment
- IBM Expands Storage Software to Help Companies Meet Hybrid Cloud Requirements
- PointClick Technologies Unveils Enhanced Cloud Security Services For The Enterprise
- Cloud Storage Market Worth 65.41 Billion USD by 2020
Featured Articles Feed
Source: Phone America Corporation Here is a nice infographic by Phone America Corporation Source: Phone America Corporation
Source: QuoteColo Here is the thing: it is hard to precisely predict what is going to happen in the cloud market, or any other market, within the next few years. While we can guess the potential growth patterns within the market, […]
Source: BBVA In the cloud infrastructure, platforms, software or processes are provided by external IT services. There are some key points to consider when deciding which cloud (private, public or hybrid) is to be used: To what extent applications that want […]
Source: QuoteColo 3 out of 4 decision makers use cloud services for their businesses. 94% of the managers say their business’ security has improved after adopting cloud applications 75% of businesses report that service availability improved since moving to the cloud […]
Current state of the Cloud Organizations cloud growth plans to use cloud-based applications and/or computing infrastructure. 18% within 12 months 13% within 1 to 3 years 69% have at least one application in the cloud 56% of organizations are still […]
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]