Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Why applications are still Microsoft's biggest asset in the cloud
- Cloud security: Think you're blocking staff access to certain sites? Think again
- Google Cloud Platform acquiring API maker Firebase
- How Docker Changes Cloud Security
- Microsoft Battles Google, Amazon In The Cloud
- SAP Cloud Plan On Track, Says McDermott
- 7 Questions To Ask When Delivering Cloud Apps
- Talari Extends Secure WAN to Public Cloud Access Links
- Snowflake Raises $26M, Introduces Cloud-based Elastic Data Warehouse
- Adobe emerges as marketing cloud leader, beating out Salesforce, Oracle, IBM
- AlgoSec Survey Reveals Security Pains Of Hybrid Cloud
- AVG Kicks Off First-Ever Cloud Summit
- Microsoft and Dell Team Up for Cloud-in-a-Box Systems
- Mirantis Raises $100M for OpenStack Cloud Efforts
- Coming of Age in Cloud Computing
- Standards Organization ISO Takes on Cloud Computing Standards
- A Private Hybrid Cloud for Any Business
- BARC’s The BI Survey 14: “Cloud Business Intelligence is clearly a space Ye ...
- Nova Southeastern University Announces Education Initiative Centered on Cloud Computing
- Eastern Aviation Fuels Recommends Vessix's New Cloud-Based Software to the Shell FBO Ne ...
- Quantrix Launches Private Cloud for Enterprise Business Planning, Budgeting, and Foreca ...
- Strata Decision Launches First Cloud-Based Application Designed To Reduce Healthcare Co ...
- New SAP HANA® Capabilities Deliver Innovation in the Cloud
- CloudMask Calls for a Better Approach to Private Data Protection at Sector 2014
Featured Articles Feed
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]
Migrating to the Cloud could offer significant productivity boosts: Dynamic Business recently highlighted an AMI-Partners study into IT managements and costs that estimates that small businesses loss $24 billion annually due to failure to manage IT solutions Here is a […]
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic
Source: Maximizer Software. Cloud is a metaphor for the internet and therefore ‘cloud computing’ refers to using the internet to access software, files or data, with the information saved on remote servers. According to IBM reseach (2013) one in five companies […]