Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- NSW government signs Microsoft for cloud services
- HP Kills Public Cloud, Cedes To AWS, Google, Microsoft
- EMC, VMware Launch Joint Enterprise Cloud Business Under Virtustream Brand
- HP Kills Helion Public Cloud, Focuses on Hybrid, Private Cloud
- Softchoice Works with Dell and Microsoft on Hybrid Cloud Offering
- Cloud growth buoys Microsoft while revenue shrinks
- The Four Stages Of Cloud Competence
- Cloud Growth Could Shape Amazon, Microsoft Earnings; AT&T Reports, Too
- With Cloud Computing, The Sky's The Limit
- VMware Takes a New Approach with Cloud Business
- HP is officially shutting down its Helion public cloud in January 2016
- Putting the 'I' in 'IoT': This is the cloud-based glue that IoT needs
- Microsoft and Dell extend partnership, launch Cloud Platform System Standard
- EXASOL to Brief BBBT on Its Growth, Customers, Technology, and Cloud Strategy
- Tenfold Phone Integration and Sales Acceleration Platform Available in the Oracle Cloud ...
- AGT Updates Cloud Video Conferencing Service
- ERT Insights Cloud™ Clinical Trials Intelligence Solution is Reshaping Traditiona ...
- Midwest Stairs & Iron Selects eSUB Construction Software for Cloud-Based Project Manage ...
- Link-Assistant.Com Introduces Cloud Storage to SEO PowerSuite and BuzzBundle Projects
- Sunrise Technologies Announces it is Now a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Green Cloud Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in South Carolina
- NewVoiceMedia Selected as One of the World’s Most Valuable Cloud Computing Compan ...
- Smart IMS Acquires Atlas Communications Adding Cloud and Increasing Managed Services Ca ...
Featured Articles Feed
Source: Phone America Corporation Here is a nice infographic by Phone America Corporation Source: Phone America Corporation
Source: QuoteColo Here is the thing: it is hard to precisely predict what is going to happen in the cloud market, or any other market, within the next few years. While we can guess the potential growth patterns within the market, […]
Source: BBVA In the cloud infrastructure, platforms, software or processes are provided by external IT services. There are some key points to consider when deciding which cloud (private, public or hybrid) is to be used: To what extent applications that want […]
Source: QuoteColo 3 out of 4 decision makers use cloud services for their businesses. 94% of the managers say their business’ security has improved after adopting cloud applications 75% of businesses report that service availability improved since moving to the cloud […]
Current state of the Cloud Organizations cloud growth plans to use cloud-based applications and/or computing infrastructure. 18% within 12 months 13% within 1 to 3 years 69% have at least one application in the cloud 56% of organizations are still […]
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]