Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- HP jumps into OpenStack fray with new Helion distribution
- HP builds an OpenStack of its own and layers indemnification on top
- Metacloud banks $15M to push its private OpenStack cloud vision
- Google snaps up Stackdriver and its cloud analysis expertise
- Sponsored post: The flight to a dedicated cloud accelerates projects and reduces risk
- Cloud, Virtualization Take Front Seats in EMC Storage Debuts
- HP to Invest $1 Billion in Open Cloud Services
- Amazon Web Services adds pro exam to certification program
- Eucalyptus Systems releases Eucalyptus 4.0
- Should cloud services treat a million end-user devices equally?
- Workday Recruiting Extends Cloud-Based HR Suite
- Fortinet Unveils Support for VPN to Microsoft Azure
- CSC, Amazon Partner on Cloud Center of Excellence
- dinCloud Offers AMZN S3 Cloud Storage Solution
- Virtustream Adds Virtualized SAP HANA to Cloud Portfolio
- Cisco Grants Peak 10 Cisco-Powered DRaaS Certification
- In the cloud, Linux will win the OS war
- Private Cloud ROI Calculator
- Enhanced OTRS ticketing software helps IT service desk teams to keep cool during latest ...
- NEWSCYCLE Solutions Acquires MediaSpan and Cloud-Based Products to Accelerate its Local ...
- SaaS Cloud Computing Model Cited as 'Best Choice' for Enterprise Environments
- ADLINK Selects Gemalto Solution to Accelerate Deployment of Cloud-based M2M Services
- Introducing AireContact, Enterprise-Class, Cloud-Based Contact Center Solutions
- Netskope Named a "Cool Vendor" by Analyst Firm Gartner
- IBM Cloud Helps ClickBalance Deliver Business Agility to Mexican SMBs through SoftLayer
- Outbox Systems Receives Funding from Infinite Investments to Pursue Cloud Integration V ...
- tw telecom and GoGrid to Deploy Cloud and Network Infrastructure Equipped for Big Data ...
- 8x8 Partners With Master Agent MicroCorp to Deliver Secure and Reliable Cloud Communica ...
- PrimeSouth Bank Selects Safe Systems for Extensive Cloud-Based IT Network Support
- Dell Gives Customers Flexibility and Choice with Enterprise-Grade, Open Cloud Solutions
- New CA arcserve Unified Data Protection Makes Protecting Physical, Virtual and Cloud Sy ...
- Testdroid Adds Appium 1.0 Support to All Its Products
- Cloud Advisory Council Announces the Formation of Open BigCloud Group
- Skyhigh Cloud Adoption and Risk Report Uncovers Key Trends in Cloud Usage, Risks, and M ...
- Eucalyptus Systems Introduces Release 4.0 Enabling Seamless Growth of Large Scale Priva ...
- Mothership1 to Change the Economics of Cloud Building
Featured Articles Feed
Source: BACKBLAZE. In 2016, 45% of the world population will be on the Internet. Approximately 3.4 Billion Internet users. The future of Big Data is coming and capitalizing on the cloud revolution & other innovative IT solutions will alleviate the potential […]
Source: Eclipse. In 2008, the global cloud computing industry was estimated to be worth $46 billion. By the end of 2014, the industry is predicted to be worth more than $150 billion… Here is a nice infographic
Source: Maximizer Software. Cloud is a metaphor for the internet and therefore ‘cloud computing’ refers to using the internet to access software, files or data, with the information saved on remote servers. According to IBM reseach (2013) one in five companies […]
Source: Computer Science Degree Hub. More data is added via the Internet every second than the Internet had in its entirety 20 years ago. The benefits of Cloud Storage are: Not tied to a desk Data can be shared Reduces duplicity […]
Source: CeBit. $5,5 billion saved by the US Federal Government per year by shifting to Cloud Services. The priority level of Cloud Computing by government agencies is moderate (38%) but 49% are talking about it. Enjoy the infographic
Source: Dell The Cloud is helping business shift from slow, reactive strategies to nimble, scalable solutions. It’s also reinventing leadership roles, giving rise to the cloud-age CIO. Here’s what defines them and how they are redefining IT. Enjoy the infographic
Source: PaySavvy Canada Inc. “The Cloud” is one of the most important developments in computing today. Cloud software services, like Box or Dropbox, allow you to access and use documents from different computers in any location. What are the Benefits of […]
Source: Cloud AWS The security of your account is one of the most important things, which is why it is advisable to activate as soon as possible dual authentication. In amazon this feature is called MFA Multi Factor Authentication and in […]
Source: Aryaka Driving on the road from strategy to execution… 19% have already moved some of their applications to the Cloud 50% Are on the way – Assessing strategy, reviewing vendors or planning/moving applications to the cloud 31% of the organizations […]
Source: QuoteColo Cloud Computing Facts and Predictions for 2014 67% of the IT professionals use cloud services and applications 40% use public cloud services 22% use private cloud services 38% use hybrid cloud services Enjoy the infographic