Our Editors read everything. You get only the high value news.
- Amazon breaks out cloud results for first time on Q1 earnings report
- Microsoft's Q3 strong, commercial cloud on $6.3 billion annual run rate
- ZTE's focus on cloud and big data boosts Q1 profit
- Will Amazon Cloud Revenue Show A Giant Is Born?
- Amazon AWS Revenue Reveals Cloud Powerhouse
- Salesforce Extends Cloud Reach Into HR Departments
- Amazon says its cloud is 'a $5 billion business'
- We Go To Cloud Computing To Magnify And Amplify Our Talents, Not Just To Make Things Si ...
- Amazon Web Services is now a $5B business
- Pentagon CIO Touts Cost Advantages Of Private-Public Data Centers
- Acer to launch desktop private cloud device
- Microsoft's cloud revenue doubles to $6.3 billion
- IBM Brings Security Intelligence to the Cloud
- IBM Opens New Netherlands Cloud Data Center
- Centrify Launches Cloud-Based Privileged Identity Service
- MonadCloud Becomes Preferred Cloudian Reseller Partner
- Legal Discovery Releases CasePoint 14 with Dynamic Analytics and Cloud-Based Collection ...
- Master Agent TDM Joins NewCloud Partner Program
- JBKnowledge Launches Cloud-Based Construction Network for Contractor Identification, Qu ...
- mxHero Named A “Cool Vendor” By Gartner For Mail2Cloud Innovation
- Total Server Solutions Launches High Performance Cloud in Phoenix, AZ
- Cloud|AG Increases Office 365 Subscription Rebates To 15%
- Equinix to Offer Access to VMware vCloud Air Service on Platform Equinix in Europe
- Kingdee Moves ERP Services to AWS Cloud
Featured Articles Feed
Source: BBVA In the cloud infrastructure, platforms, software or processes are provided by external IT services. There are some key points to consider when deciding which cloud (private, public or hybrid) is to be used: To what extent applications that want […]
Source: QuoteColo 3 out of 4 decision makers use cloud services for their businesses. 94% of the managers say their business’ security has improved after adopting cloud applications 75% of businesses report that service availability improved since moving to the cloud […]
Current state of the Cloud Organizations cloud growth plans to use cloud-based applications and/or computing infrastructure. 18% within 12 months 13% within 1 to 3 years 69% have at least one application in the cloud 56% of organizations are still […]
Cloud usage has been meteoric growth since its introduction, with 54% of US firms currently using it. But how safe is it? And how can we best protect users from perceived threats? To find out, Tech Page One has conducted […]
Here is a nice infographic on The Power of Cloud Disaster Recovery by CloudVelox Inc. Created by CloudVelox Inc.
Mintigo’s predictive marketing platform analyzed millions of data points and discovered the CustomerDNA™ of Salesforce.com Here is a nice infographic by Mintigo Created by Mintigo
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet of store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Here is a nice infographic by Net Technical Solutions […]
The Cloud can help businesses benefit from advanced IT services, without having to get a major investment. Computing resources are utilized and the services are scaled to suit demand. this means through the cloud, your info will be available with […]
Here is a nice presentation on The Future of Cloud Computing – 4th Annual Survey 2014 by Michael J Skok
Like a gathering storm, cloud adoption is reaching critical mass 70% of businesses today are using or exploring cloud computing solutions, with 60% listing cloud as their #1 priority. Increasingly, cloud adoption is being thought of as a business decision, […]